Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Only registered delegate is allowed to submit the abstract for paper/poster.
- The abstract for the paper/poster needs to be brief – not more than 250 words.
- The presenting author will be the contact person for all the correspondence about the presentation.
- All abstracts are to be submitted in English, Times New Roman, Font size 12.
- Please choose appropriate theme related to your presentation.
- All abstracts must be submitted online, through the conference website ONLY.
- The title should be short and concise, & MUST NOT be written entirely in capital letters.
- The abstract should not contain broad statements like "The results will be discussed".
- You may use standard abbreviations; however, mention unusual abbreviations in brackets after the full word, when it appears for the first time.
- Use numerals to indicate numbers, except when beginning the sentences.
- Last date for submission of Abstracts is 30th September 2019.
- All Submissions will be acknowledged by email only.
- The certificates will be prepared according to the name of the presenting author given while submission.
Instructions for Abstract Content:
- Figures, tables and graphs should not be included.
- In original research the results have to be submitted with the abstract.
- No references are needed with abstract submission.
- By submission of an Abstract, the author transfers copyright ownership to the rganizing committee for publication in Conference Abstract Book or Souvenir. The Organizing committee reserves the right to reproduce the abstract/presentation made in conference in print or electronic media.
- Abstracts/papers previously published or presented at any national or international meeting are not permitted.
- Abstracts/papers previously published or presented at local or state levels are permitted, but the details need to be mentioned in the submission.
- The Scientific committee will review the abstracts & the acceptance will be communicated to the presenting author via registered email.
- The Scientific committee reserves the right to allocate a session time or change the presentation type.
* For any query related to Abstract, kindly email on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already register for conference